- About NorthSky
- Resource Center
- Professional Development
- Fall 2013 Professional Development Series
- Fall 2013 Schedule
- NorthSky Leadership Development Initiative
- Executive Coaching for Nonprofit Managers and Board Chairs
- Peer Learning Circle for Executive Directors
- Peer-to-Peer Coaching Circle
- Employment Opportunities
- Intern in Michigan
- Lawrence Tech University Center for Nonprofit Management
- Grants & Special Programs
- Organization Planning Calendar
- Select a Consultant
Location Change -- Rotary Charities / NorthSky Logic Model Training Scheduled for June 28, 2012
The location has changed for the encore presentation of Rotary Charities/ NorthSky logic model training scheduled for Thursday, June 28 from 10 a.m. to noon. The session will now be held at Northwestern Michigan College, University Center campus, room 204 at 2200 Dendrinos Dr (off Cass St and just north of South Airport Rd), Traverse City, MI. This is a free workshop, but you must register. Register here.
All Rotary Charities' Program and Organizational Capacity Building grant applicants are required to submit a logic model as part of their application. This interactive work session will introduce the logic model and walk participants through the process of refining it. Any organization planning to apply for a Rotary program or capacity building grant should attend.
If you have already attended this training, you do not need to attend.
If you have any questions about the training, please contact Becky Ewing, Program Officer at 941-4010 or firstname.lastname@example.org