- About NorthSky
- Resource Center
- Professional Development
- Register for the Winter - Spring 2013 Professional Development Series
- Winter- Spring 2013 Schedule
- NorthSky Leadership Development Initiative
- Executive Coaching for Nonprofit Managers and Board Chairs
- Peer Learning Circle for Executive Directors
- Peer-to-Peer Coaching Circle
- Employment Opportunities
- Intern in Michigan
- Lawrence Tech University Center for Nonprofit Management
- Grants & Special Programs
- Organization Planning Calendar
- Select a Consultant
NorthSky's Impact Expands: Read Annual Report 2010
A tale of statistics aptly relates the soaring achievements of NorthSky, the nonprofit management support program of Rotary Charities, created to assist Northern Michigan nonprofits in strengthening their capabilities through capacity building and sustainability support.
But the real grass-roots story of its meteoric success lies in a folder in Debbie McKeon’s office. It’s there in Executive Director McKeon’s desk where a folder-full of testimonials resides. They’re from regional nonprofits, acknowledging the organization for diverse sets of helping hands offering a wide range of professional services.
“We’re very proud of NorthSky’s achievements, and the professional development and technical assistance we’ve been able to offer the nonprofit communi“We’re very proud of NorthSky’s achievements, and the professional development and technical assistance we’ve been able to offer the nonprofit community,” notes McKeon.
Read NorthSky's 2010 Annual Report: http://www.rotaryannualreport.org/private-page/northsky/