DEVELOPING OUR REGION'S LEADERS
MARCH - DECEMBER 2017
Leadership today requires something very different from the past. Complex challenges are unrelenting and demands are high. To create deeper impact, leaders need to be more relational, adaptive and collaborative. Self-awareness of values and beliefs driving actions is essential, along with a willingness to continually grow, take risks and learn.
Leadership Coaching is a developmental process for helping you bridge this gap - identifying where you are today as a leader to where you want to be in the future. It is a one-on-one confidential relationship that supports, encourages and challenges you while holding you accountable for taking action toward what is most important to your personal, professional and organizational growth.
NorthSky’s Leadership Coaching Program has a proven record of supporting leaders in this region in strengthening their capacity to lead with courage, empathy, drive and integrity – all key components of being a transformational leader of today. This program is open to Executive Directors, Board Chairs, community leaders and emerging leaders .
The coaching process is a trusted space for exploring your personal and professional growth specific to your unique goals and organizational needs. It is designed to:
- Create time for self-reflection and deeper learning
- Increase awareness of strengths and blind spots
- Align values, beliefs and behaviors
- Gain clarity on purpose and potential
- Identify internal and external resistance to change
- Practice and fine tune adaptive behaviors
- Encourage risk-taking and making mistakes
- Uncover competing tensions and saboteurs
- Explore hard choices and difficult conversations
- Engage others in co-creating
Details of program:
- Coaching will begin in March and run through December 2017
- Participants will receive 18 confidential individual sessions with a certified coach (2 - 3 hours per month over 6 - 9 months)
- Participants will also participate in 3 group sessions with the cohort
- NorthSky 360 Leadership Assessment which includes a confidential self assessment and peer assessment
- Cost of the program is TBD with partial scholarship support available
- Participants will receive 3 free NorthSky workshops
The cost for Leadership Coaching is $2,500 with a maximum $1,000 scholarship available. See application for instructions on how to apply for a scholarship.
Deadline for applications is February 15, 2017 with notifications of acceptance on March 1. Coaching to begin on March 14, 2017.
For questions regarding this program, contact NorthSky Consultant Network Executive Coach, Lucille Chrisman firstname.lastname@example.org.