DEVELOPING OUR REGION'S LEADERS
OCTOBER - DECEMBER 2017
Leadership today requires something very different from the past. Complex challenges are unrelenting and demands are high. To create deeper impact, leaders need to be more relational, adaptive and collaborative. Self-awareness of values and beliefs driving actions is essential, along with a willingness to continually grow, take risks and learn.
Leadership Coaching is a developmental process for helping you bridge this gap - identifying where you are today as a leader to where you want to be in the future. It is a one-on-one confidential relationship that supports, encourages and challenges you while holding you accountable for taking action toward what is most important to your personal, professional and organizational growth.
NorthSky’s Leadership Coaching Program has a proven record of supporting leaders in this region in strengthening their capacity to lead with courage, empathy, drive and integrity – all key components of being a transformational leader of today. This program is open to Executive Directors, Board Chairs, community leaders and emerging leaders .
The coaching process is a trusted space for exploring your personal and professional growth specific to your unique goals and organizational needs. It is designed to:
- Create time for self-reflection and deeper learning
- Increase awareness of strengths and blind spots
- Align values, beliefs and behaviors
- Gain clarity on purpose and potential
- Identify internal and external resistance to change
- Practice and fine tune adaptive behaviors
- Encourage risk-taking and making mistakes
- Uncover competing tensions and saboteurs
- Explore hard choices and difficult conversations
- Engage others in co-creating
Details of program:
- Coaching will begin the week of October 3 and run through December 30, 2017
- Participants will receive 8 confidential individual sessions with a certified coach
- Participants will also participate in 3 group sessions with the cohort
- NorthSky 360 Leadership Assessment which includes a confidential self assessment and peer assessment
The cost for Leadership Coaching is $1,600 with a maximum $500 scholarship available. Click here to apply for a scholarship.
Deadline for applications is September 20, 2017 with coaching to begin on October 3rd.
For questions regarding this program, contact NorthSky Consultant Network Executive Coach, Lucille Chrisman email@example.com.